- Trevor Dayneswood (as Web-Manager) has authority to develop, test and release web-site changes in line with agreed prioritisation. Mark Singleton (on behalf of Computer Café group) can develop Computer Café group page(s) in line with overall slinfoldvillagehall.co.uk guidelines. Code to be tested and released by Trevor
- Hall premises licence to be changed so that Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) is the Management Committee, and that operational restrictions (no films Monday to Thursday) are ‘tidied-up’ to reflect experience.
- Slinfold Village Hall will not follow other halls in granting Trustees free-of-charge use of the hall for personal events.
- Delegated Authority limits changed to £150 for Minor Repairs and £250 for Urgent Work & Repairs.
- A Morris Dancing group can use the free Wednesday-night slot on a renewable six-month basis. A Furniture Restoration group can use the Parish Room, subject to them using adequate floor protective sheeting.
- Go ahead with proposal for developing new marketing materials with Hilary Bates.
Develop Google Calendar as a short-term replacement for the various Bookings / Usage Schedules currently manually produced each month. The current Bookings-to-Invoices spreadsheet will continue to be used.
- The internal and external lock codes will be changed in January, in line with Insurance Requirements and our Security Policy,
- Internal redecoration of the hall will be done this time by Adam Cheeseman. Costs will be met from Reserves.
- Stripping and re-surfacing of hall floor will be done this time by Nigel Davies of TrueClean, Southwater. Costs will be met from Reserves.